Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Mrs B's Podcast Episode 4

Hello! This episode is a bit of raspy ramble, but I hope you enjoy it.



Show notes

Works in Progress

Granny blanket using a classic granny square and the join-as-you-go method from Attic24
Rugged Ripple baby blanket in Stylecraft Special DK, pattern by VeryPink


Princess Mermaid socks in the Blink colourway from Truly Hooked



Spinning works in progress

Rolags from a bounty box by Bakewell Hearts


And a peek at my new wheel...


Finished objects

Baby booties in Patons Merino DK, pattern by Happy Berry Crochet

Lovely things

Stitch markers from Of Blithe Spirit
Seussical box from Felt Fusion


And finally...

Today I was wearing my Summertide Shawl which I knit using the colourways Glow and Rust from Wrap & Turn.

Thanks for watching!

Mrs B x x




No comments:

Post a Comment